Saturday, August 29, 2009

a first...

just shot my first wedding... technically. Dude. It was a lot of work that I hope paid off. My friend Leisa's dad hired me to shoot his daughter's wedding pictures up at the Oakland Temple with Whitney as my 2nd. What does a girl do without a copy of herself to tag team wedding photography with? Could not have done it without her. Here's a preview. What a great couple and family. They were such good sports in the 100 degree heat! Afterwards Whitney and I headed to Berkeley for La Mediterrean and Jeremy's. It was a much needed treat after a day of hard work. We talked all about our plans to travel the world and take pictures once our kids are grown. I guess our husbands could come too... if they want? Whit... did you get any good shots!? Let's see em'!

pierce wedding 292

pierce wedding 530

pierce wedding 617

cute sisters!

pierce wedding 619

pierce wedding 687

pierce wedding 858

pierce wedding 889

pierce wedding 905

I just realized I picked all the kissing pictures! I guess I'm a romantic.

pierce wedding 758

pierce wedding 845

pierce wedding 980

happy honeymoon!!!

pierce wedding 1067

I forgot... my girl got bangs!

6 shout outs:

AnnieB said...

sooo cute! yay for mandi!
(is it just me or do leisa and her sisters look identical?) lovin' the colors.

Carla L. said...

Mandy, you were amazing!!! (And so was Whitney) Thanks for doing such a great job and I can't wait to see the rest of the pics!

Leisa Waldron said...

These are so great Mandi! I love the one with Morgan's vail over her face...and the one with her and my dad, and the one with me and my sisters...and the shoes...all of them! You and Whitney did a fantastic job...and I can't wait to see more pictures!

Whit said...

let's talk about the wrinkles in the nose... my nose. What is happening?!?!?

By the way I was waiting to see which ones you posted. I will post a few. You did a great job as usual. Not surprised not surprised.

Mes loves youies

Team Smith said...

Mandi you are amazing. The pictures are so good. Maybe you will be a famous photographer some day and we will just come live with you. Ben would love it!

Jennifer Woodbury said...

I am impressed you took on a wedding...I think that is one thing I would never want to shoot. Too much pressure! But you did a great job!